"Golden Spikes chicken" Spurs, if victorious, has a chance to move up to the 5th of the score table by preparing to send Son Heung-Min to hunt down the net to pick up the game. "The Blues" Manchester City, the second squad with Sergio Aguero, ready to close the score in the English Premier League Cup on Sunday 2 February this year. Live: True Premier HD 1, Time: 23.30 hrs.
Preview of English Premier League Football,
Sunday 2 February 2020
, Spurs - Manchester City
Live: True Premier HD 1 , Time : 23.30 hrs.
Stadium: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Jose Mourinho, the Golden Spurs manager, led the team into the win in the first match by opening the home to beat Norwich City 2-1 before coming on to tie with Southampton 1-1 in the FA Cup round 4 battle at St. Marys
They have just received the Steven Viking wing from PSV Eindhoven to supplement the army for 26.7 million pounds and Mourinho will put his name on the field immediately.
The Harry Caine, Moussa Sissoko and Ben Davis are all still injured.
Pep Guardiola, the blue sailboat coach, has been leading the team to collect 13 points from the last 5 matches, with the latest match winning 1-0 to Sheffield United.
Then, last week, Manchester City fell 4-0 to Fulham in the FA Cup Round 4, followed by entering the final Carabao Cup, despite losing 0-1 to Manchester United when Wednesday
The blue sailboat will have to wait to anticipate the fitness of Fernandinho With injuries interfering until missing out on 2 matches
Emery La Piquette, the center-back, has to be fit as well, with Manchester United missing out on the game.
Leroy Sane and Benjamin Mendi are not ready for this game as usual.
List of players expected to enter the field
Spurs (4-2-3-1): Hugo Yoris-Serge Oriier , Toby Alder Weirder, Jan Fairtanken, Ryance Nursery Avignon - Giovanni Carlo cell chains, Harry Winks Texas - Eric La Pamela, de Sole Allie, Son Heung - Min - Lucas Moura
, manager: Cho Jose mousse. Rinho
Man City (3-4-3): Aderson , Mora S-John Stones, Nicholas Otamendi, Emery La Porkert - Kyle Wal Schwarzenegger, Kevin De Bruyne, Rodrigo, David Silva-Riyadh Mahrez, Sergio Aguero, Raheem Sterling
Team Manager : Pep Guardi Ola
Referee: Mike Dean
More interesting tips
- Manchester City didn't lose in the last 5 matches in the Premier League
- Spurs lost 2 of their 6 home games in the league under the control of Jose Mourinho, whose numbers equaled to 15 games. Last home of the Mauricio Pochettino
- Manchester City has scored 23 goals in the last Premier League match. Which is considered the 3rd longest in the competition history
- the Spurs didn't win in the last 6 matches against Manchester City (draw, 2, lose 4). The latest occurred at White Hart Lane in October 2016.
- Spurs have not beaten Manchester City in 6 consecutive league matches (draw, 2, lost 4) since Sewu Chai in White Hart Lane, Oct 2016
- Manchester City lost 3 of their last 5 away games in Spurs. Every item
- But Manchester City have won 5 league games to visit North London (Arsenal and Spurs) after equal to the total of 40 previous matches combined (draw 10, lose 25)
- only F Wolverhampton (26), where Spurs have won more in the Premier League than Manchester City (23)
- Spurs can only score one point from 6 matches in the league game to find a superior team in that match day
- If Spurs lose, this match will be the 6th team that defeated the 400th home game in the highest league. D
-Spurs lost 2 of their 6 home league games in the Jose Mourinho era, equal to the last 15 matches of the Mauricio Pochettino
-Spurs season, keeping only 2 of 17 clean sheets in every match. Jose Mourinho Era
- This is Mourinho 's 23rd match against Pep Guardiola in all competitions, with Mourinho losing 10 (not including Chelsea, duel, losing to Bayi In the UEFA Super Cup 2012) more than meeting other 4 players
- Allele is involved with 9 goals (6 assists, 3) from 16 appearances in the Jose Mourinho era, more than three times from the 10 matches given to Pochettino in the season. This
season - Manchester City have won 11 of 12 league games in London (Chelsea lost 0-2 Dec 2018)
- Manchester City have scored 23 consecutive league goals in away league games, being the best ever Premier League record.
- Emery La Pork led the team to 42 wins from 49 matches in the league. There is hope to be the first player to win 43 of the 50 first Premier League games
- Kevin De Bruyne assists every 180 minutes in the Premier League. Is the best ever Premier League statistic (count of more than 20 assists)
Results of the past
day / month / year list of results
17/08/19 Premier League Manchester City 2 - 2 Spurs
20/04/19 Premier League Manchester City 1 - 0 Spurs
18 / 04/19 PSG Manchester City 4 - 3 Spurs
10/04/19 PSG 1 - 0 Manchester City
30/10/18 Premier League Spurs 0 - 1 Manchester City
15/04/18 Premier League Spurs 1 - 3 Manchester City
17/12/17 Premier League Manchester City 4 - 1 Spurs
Results of the last 5 matches
25/01/20 Draw Southampton 1-1 (Away) FA Cup
23/01/20 Beat Norwich City 2-1 (Home) Premier League
18 / 01/20 Draw Watford 0-0 (Away) Premier League
14/01/20 Defeat Middlesbrough 2-1 (Home) FA Cup
12/01/19 Defeat Liverpool 0 -1 (Home) Premier League
29/01/20 Defeated Manchester United 0-1 (Home) League Cup
26/01/20 Defeated Fulham 4-0 (Home) FA Cup
22/01/20 Defeated Manchester United 1-0 (Away) Premier League
18/01/20 Draw Crystal Palace 2-2 (Home) Premier League
12/01/20 Beat Aston Villa 6-1 (Away) Premier League
อ่านต่อได้ที่ : แทงบอลสด , เว็บแทงบอลออนไลน์2020 , เว็บแทงบอลดีที่สุด2020 , บาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ10บาท